- It is now possible to disable image compression. This option can be found under site settings, SEO and Optimisation.
- We have relaxed the level of image compression from 50% to 65%. This will give images an increase in quality but keep them at an optimum size for page speed. Additionally, images under 1MB won’t be compressed.
- We have fixed a problem where it wasn’t possible to add a new page to a folder in Edge, Firefox or Chrome.
- We have fixed a problem with Edge in BK8 where the pages panel wouldn’t open once a new page had been added.
- We have fixed an issue with Go on iOS where some of the entry flows weren’t working properly.
- We have fixed an issue where stock images weren’t working for blog or commerce in Go on iOS or Android.
- We have fixed a Commerce issue where some orders paid for with Mollie weren’t getting recorded correctly.
Updated almost 5 years ago