We suggest that you create a site in one language first, then add any additional languages so you can clone pages and content etc. This gives a foundation for each language while you work on translations.
- Open the Pages and Styles menu
- Click the language button
- If you are setting up multi-language for the first time, select a default language for your site. This will be the first language your visitors see when they arrive.
- Click Add new language
- Choose a language to add and which pages to clone. Cloned pages copy all content, creating a foundation for your new language.
- Add new page names for your language
- Once finished, you will see a list of languages available for your site.
Once you have added a new language, you can switch languages on the Pages and Styles menu. Switching languages allows you to view and edit pages available for that language.
In some cases, you might prefer to take a language offline until it's been completed. Taking a language offline will keep all of your pages and contents, but the language won't be available to visitors of your site.
Removing a language will remove all pages and content for that language. This action cannot be undone.
- Click the languages dropdown in the Pages and Styles panel.
- Click Manage languages.
- Click the More button ( ⋮ ) and select an option.
|100.21||JM||13th October 2017|
Updated over 5 years ago