v10.8.0 Release notes
- The domain and mailbox areas of Go sitebuilder are now translatable.
- Store categories without any products are now removed automatically in BK8 and BK10.
- During checkout, the list of shipping countries is now ordered alphabetically in BK8 and BK10.
- We have updated the icon set used in the editor app menu.
- We have changed the default section in BK10 to one without a button
- We have updated form styling around the product. This can be seen around the account, site settings, blog and store areas of the product in both BK8 and BK10.
- We now provide default links for policy pages in both BK8 and BK10.
- We have improved the discoverability of the design features in BK10 by adding a new “Design” button to the editor.
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 and BK10 where the layout of the “Upgrade required” dialogue was broken.
- We have fixed an issue in BK10 where templates were still listed as part of the package on the upgrade screen.
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where moving a widget would open its settings panel.
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 & BK10 where the new SEO update prompt on the publish dialogue would still show even if SEO options are not available.
- We have fixed an issue where the policy page enabled/disabled translation wasn’t working correctly.
- We have fixed the “Pages reordered” message appearing after creating a new page in BK10.
- We have fixed an issue where the recent images panel breaks when adding an image to an offline language in a multi-language site in BK8.
- We have fixed an issue where section edit mode wasn’t working properly in BK10
- We have fixed issues caused by double-clicking the registration button when creating a new Go sitebuilder account.
- We have fixed an issue where multiple clicks on the continue button during onboarding can cause a 404 error.
- We have fixed an issue where the company description field was being duplicated in the profile section of BK8 and BK10.
Updated almost 4 years ago