v10.7.0 Release notes
- For BK8 and BK10, we have separated out the ability to add a new image or choose an existing image to simplify each option.
- We have fixed an issue in BK10 where one of the onboarding field placeholders couldn't be translated.
- We have generally updated the styling of sections which have text and images in BK10.
- We have scaled the site preview when choosing a site design in BK10 so that more of the site is visible.
- We have updated the publish dialogue in BK10 so that it reminds you to update your SEO and optimisation settings.
- Adding sections in BK10 now automatically opens the settings panel for that section.
- We have made improvements to form and store checkout terms and conditions checkboxes, which were too small on mobile devices for BK8 and BK10.
- We have made improvements to all form widgets which show the terms and conditions checkbox in BK8 and BK10. The checkbox label can now be changed for multi-language sites.
- We have added a new combined hero and navigation section style to BK10.
- We have improved the styling of the publish dialogue when asked to enter a subdomain.
- We have fixed an issue where the layout would break on the eCommerce store checkout page when viewing in a certain language.
- We have fixed an issue in multi-language where the page settings panel wouldn’t open for a newly added language.
- We have fixed an issue in multi-language where the default language dialogue was transparent in BK8.
- We have fixed an issue in BK10 where text changes in a hero section were reset when cancelling changes made to the button widget in the same section.
- We have fixed an issue where the Yelp widget wasn’t working.
- We have fixed an error in eCommerce where an error occurred when changing the visibility of a product.
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where it wasn’t possible to delete a text widget if the option 'Don't show this again' was ticked.
- We have fixed an issue in multi-language where, if preview was the first action taken after adding a language, the product would freeze
Updated almost 5 years ago