v10.9.0 Release notes
- We have fixed an issue with Go Sitebuilder where the upgrade link wouldn’t work in some circumstances.
- We have fixed an issue on the BK10 site design page where the “Customise” label wasn’t translatable.
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 and BK10 where moving widgets/sections wasn’t working correctly.
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where deleting the last widget on the page would cause an error.
- We have fixed an issue with BK10 where deleting all sections would cause an error.
- We have fixed an issue in multi-language where page URLs were not being updated correctly when changed manually.
Updated almost 4 years ago