We have built a new UI for the pages panel and toolbar in BK8 which we think will make the product even more simple to use. Some of the key updates are:
- You are now able to reorder pages into folders
- Re-design of 'pages and folders'
- Better save button consistency across the product
- We have improved the mobile experience by simplifying the top bar in the editor
- Re-design of the main menu
All of these features will allow quicker navigation, improved visibility and better consistency across all devices.
- We have removed the unnecessary 'Dissolve' option from Slideshow widget
- We have fixed an issue where the pages panel wasn’t displaying properly in BK8
- We have fixed an issue where you couldn’t select an image when setting the site background to an image in BK8
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where the site style panel only works once
- We have removed the iOS Safari orientation check in BK8
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where the app switcher goes out of view when scrolling on an iPad in landscape orientation
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where the text editor and editor app switcher toolbar would overlap when using an iPad in landscape orientation
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where the app switcher would be visible on certain mobile devices while in the edit desktop layout.
Updated almost 6 years ago